- 2019 UPDATE - APRIL 2020 (1.97 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - MARCH 2019 (2.04 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - JANUARY 2020 - Arabic (2.65 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - JANUARY 2020 - Turkish (2.07 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - MARCH 2018 (2.11 MB)
- FIRST UPDATE - DECEMBER 2015 (1.93 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - MAY 2015 (1.35 MB)
The original report and first update were researched and drafted by Refugee Rights Turkey and edited by ECRE. The updates since 2017 have been researched and drafted by an independent consultant and edited by ECRE.
The 2019 update of the report draws on desk research, field visits and information collected from civil society organisations, academia, and legal practitioners in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara, Hatay, Gaziantep, Şanlıurfa and Van. Access to official information on the situation of persons under international or temporary protection in Turkey remains limited to date.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2019, unless otherwise stated.
To access the report, you can navigate through the table of contents on the right end side or download the full report (in PDF) above.
You can access monitoring reports of the Turkish Human Rights Commission here.