- 2019 UPDATE - MARCH 2020 (1.38 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - MARCH 2019 (1.69 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - MARCH 2018 (1.93 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2017 (1.63 MB)
- FOURTH UPDATE - NOVEMBER 2015 (1.43 MB)
- THIRD UPDATE - JANUARY 2015 (1.07 MB)
- SECOND UPDATE - APRIL 2014 (0.69 MB)
- FIRST UPDATE - OCTOBER 2013 (0.91 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - MARCH 2013 (0.90 MB)
The preparation of the first report and subsequent four updates was prepared by Gina Clayton on a consultancy basis, under the coordination of Asylum Aid. The 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 updates were prepared by Judith Dennis of the Refugee Council, and edited by ECRE.
Information was obtained through a combination of desk-based research and consultation with relevant stakeholders. The author relied heavily on information and analysis provided by a variety of sources, in particular the Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association (ILPA) and Bail for Immigration Detainees (BID).
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2019, unless otherwise stated.
To access the updated report, you can navigate through the table of contents on the right end side or download the full report (in PDF) above.