- 2021 UPDATE: MAY 2022 (3.43 MB)
- AIDA 2021: Executive summary in Portuguese (0.32 MB)
- 2020 UPDATE - MAY 2021 (2.07 MB)
- 2019 UPDATE - MAY 2020 (1.83 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - APRIL 2019 (2.03 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - MARCH 2018 (1.87 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - NOVEMBER 2017 (1.71 MB)
This report was written by Inês Carreirinho at the Portuguese Refugee Council (CPR) and was edited by ECRE.
The information in this report draws on the experience of CPR staff, gathered inter alia through research, advocacy, legal assistance and reception services, as well as data and information shared by national authorities, civil society organisations and other stakeholders consisting of ANQEP, CSTAF, DGE, DGEstE, DGS, IOM, ISS, OTSH, SCML, SEF, and UNHCR. CPR appreciates their contributions.
The views expressed in this report are those of the author and do not in any way represent the views of the contributing organisations.
The information in this report is up to date as of 31 December 2021, unless otherwise stated.
To access the report, you can navigate through the table of contents on the right end side or download the full report (in PDF) above.