Access to reception centres by third parties


Country Report: Access to reception centres by third parties Last updated: 22/05/23


Family members are not allowed to enter reception centres or apartments. Any external actor who wishes to visit any of the facilities within the official reception system must ask for authorisation from the managing authority. As mentioned in Types of Accommodation, most of the centres are managed by NGOs, and for this reason this type of personnel is already inside the centres.

Table of contents

  • Statistics
  • Overview of the legal framework
  • Overview of the main changes since the previous report update
  • Asylum Procedure
  • Reception Conditions
  • Detention of Asylum Seekers
  • Content of International Protection
  • ANNEX I – Transposition of the CEAS in national legislation