- 2019 UPDATE- FEBRUARY 2020 (1.41 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - JANUARY 2019 (1.86 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2018 (1.80 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2017 (1.32 MB)
- FOURTH UPDATE - OCTOBER 2015 (1.23 MB)
- THIRD UPDATE - JANUARY 2015 (1.21 MB)
- SECOND UPDATE - APRIL 2014 (0.52 MB)
- FIRST UPDATE - NOVEMBER 2013 (0.73 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - MAY 2013 (0.66 MB)
This report was written by Iliana Savova, Director, Refugee and Migrant Legal Programme, Bulgarian Helsinki Committee and was edited by ECRE.
This report draws on information provided by monthly immigration and asylum statistical analyses published by the national authorities, regular information sharing utilised by the National Coordination Mechanism in the area of asylum and international protection, established since 2013 and chaired by the State Agency for Refugees (SAR), as well as monthly border, detention and refugee status determination (RSD) monitoring implemented by the refugee assisting non-governmental organisations.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2019, unless otherwise stated.
To access the updated report, you can navigate through the table of content on the right end side or download the full report (in PDF) above.