- 2020 UPDATE - APRIL 2021 (1.69 MB)
- 2019 UPDATE - APRIL 2020 (1.43 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - MARCH 2019 (1.93 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - MARCH 2017 (1.72 MB)
- SECOND UPDATE - NOVEMBER 2015 (1.58 MB)
- FIRST UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2015 (1.48 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - AUGUST 2014 (1.33 MB)
This report was written by Corina Drousiotou, Coordinator and Senior Legal Advisor and Manos Mathioudakis, Senior Social Advisor, of the Cyprus Refugee Council. The report was edited by ECRE.
All information provided in this report is based on direct assistance provided to asylum seekers and beneficiaries of international protection as well as information received for advocacy interventions and studies/assessments, and on information obtained from the authorities. Information on detention is based on monitoring visits to Menogia Detention Centre; information on the Kofinou Reception Centre from monitoring visits and information on the First Registration Centre, Pournara in Kokkinotrimithia from the vulnerability assessments carried out by CYRC.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2020, unless otherwise stated.
To access the updated report, you can navigate through the table of contents on the right end side or download the full report (in PDF) above.