- 2020 UPDATE - APRIL 2021 (1.73 MB)
- 2019 UPDATE - MARCH 2020 (1.56 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - MARCH 2019 (1.62 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - MARCH 2018 (1.79 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2017 (1.80 MB)
- FOURTH UPDATE - DECEMBER 2015 (1.34 MB)
- THIRD UPDATE - DECEMBER 2014 (1.24 MB)
- SECOND UPDATE - MAY 2014 (1.24 MB)
- FIRST UPDATE - DECEMBER 2013 (1.13 MB)
- FIRST REPORT- MAY 2013 (1.06 MB)
This report was written by Lukas Gahleitner-Gertz, asylkoordination österreich, and was edited by ECRE.
This report draws on information provided by the Ministry of Interior and the Ministry of Justice in responses to information requests, publicly available reports and responses to parliamentary questions, jurisprudence of Austrian courts, news items, and observations from the practice of asylkoordination and other civil society organisations, including Diakonie, Caritas and Red Cross among others.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2020, unless otherwise stated.
To access the updated report, you can navigate through the table of contents on the right end side or download the full report (in PDF) above.