- 2019 UPDATE - JULY 2020 (2.35 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - APRIL 2019 (2.94 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - MARCH 2018 (2.79 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - MARCH 2017 (2.30 MB)
- FOURTH UPDATE - NOVEMBER 2015 (2.05 MB)
- THIRD UPDATE - JANUARY 2015 (2.08 MB)
- SECOND UPDATE - MAY 2014 (1.94 MB)
- FIRST UPDATE - DECEMBER 2013 (1.13 MB)
- FIRST REPORT- MAY 2013 (0.91 MB)
This report was written by Michael Kalkmann, Coordinator of Informationsverbund Asyl und Migration, and Daniel Kamiab Hesari (Chapter “Reception Conditions”) and was edited by ECRE.
This report draws on information gathered from national authorities, including publicly available statistics and responses to parliamentary questions, national case law, practice of civil society organisations, as well as other public sources. Information on the situation at airport (detention) facilities and on the newly established “AnkER centres” in Bavaria was added by ECRE following a visit in April 2019.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2019, unless otherwise stated.
To access the updated report, you can navigate through the table of contents on the right end side or download the full report (in PDF) above.