- 2021 UPDATE: MAY 2022 (5.77 MB)
- AIDA 2021: Executive summary in Greek (0.56 MB)
- 2020 UPDATE - JUNE 2021 (3.24 MB)
- 2019 UPDATE- JUNE 2020 (2.96 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - MARCH 2019 (2.84 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - MARCH 2018 (3.65 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - MARCH 2017 (2.36 MB)
- FOURTH UPDATE - NOVEMBER 2015 (1.55 MB)
- THIRD UPDATE - APRIL 2015 (1.33 MB)
- SECOND UPDATE - JULY 2014 (1.30 MB)
- FIRST UPDATE - DECEMBER 2013 (1.26 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - JUNE 2013 (1.01 MB)
The present updated report was written by Maria-Louiza Karagiannopoulou and Alkistis Agrafioti, Aikaterini Drakopoulou, Athanasia Georgiou, Eleni Kagiou, Chara Kallinteri, Chara Katsigianni, Zikos Koletsis, Alexandros Konstantinou, Eleni Koutsouraki, Kleio Nikolopoulou, Spyros-Vlad Oikonomou, Aggeliki Theodoropoulou and Eleni Vryoni, members of the Greek Council for Refugees (GCR) Legal Unit. The report was edited by ECRE.
This report draws on information provided by the Asylum Service and the Appeals Authority, the Directorate of the Hellenic Police, the General Secretariat for the Reception of Asylum Seekers of the Ministry on Migration and Asylum, the Special Secretariat for the Protection of Unaccompanied Minors of the Ministry on Migration and Asylum, the Administrative Court of Athens, the non-profit civil-law partnership “Refugee Support Aegean” (RSA), national and international jurisprudence, reports by international, European and national human rights bodies and institutions, international and non-governmental organisations, publicly available data, media information as well as GCR’s observations from practice and information provided by the GCR Legal and Social Unit.
GCR would like to particularly thank the abovementioned authorities for the data and clarifications provided on selected issues addressed to them by GCR Legal Unit, for the purposes of the present report.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2021, unless otherwise stated.
To access the updated report, you can navigate through the table of contents on the right end side or download the full report (in PDF) above.