- 2022 UPDATE - JUNE 2023 (3.24 MB)
- AIDA 2022 TEMPORARY PROTECTION (0.23 MB)
- 2021 UPDATE: MAY 2022 (5.77 MB)
- AIDA 2021: Executive summary in Greek (0.56 MB)
- 2020 UPDATE - JUNE 2021 (3.24 MB)
- 2019 UPDATE- JUNE 2020 (2.96 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - MARCH 2019 (2.84 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - MARCH 2018 (3.65 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - MARCH 2017 (2.36 MB)
- FOURTH UPDATE - NOVEMBER 2015 (1.55 MB)
- THIRD UPDATE - APRIL 2015 (1.33 MB)
- SECOND UPDATE - JULY 2014 (1.30 MB)
- FIRST UPDATE - DECEMBER 2013 (1.26 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - JUNE 2013 (1.01 MB)
The present updated report was written by Alkistis Agrafioti Chatzigianni, Vasiliki Bampatsidou, Aikaterini Drakopoulou, Κyriaki Fileri, Eleni Kagiou, Chara Kallinteri, Maria-Louiza Karagiannopoulou, Chara Katsigianni, Zikos Koletsis, Alexandros Konstantinou, Eleni Koutsouraki, Kleio Nikolopoulou, Spyros-Vlad Oikonomou, Lefteris Papagiannakis, Eleni Pasia, Klotildi Prountzou, Aggeliki Theodoropoulou and Anastasia Vrychea, members of the Greek Council for Refugees (GCR) Legal Unit. The report was edited by ECRE.
This report draws on information provided by the Directorate of the Hellenic Police and the Special Secretariat for the Protection of Unaccompanied Minors of the Ministry on Migration and Asylum, national and international jurisprudence, reports by international, European and national human rights bodies and institutions, international and non-governmental organisations, publicly available data, media information as well as GCR’s observations from practice and information provided by the GCR Legal and Social Unit.
GCR would like to particularly thank the abovementioned authorities for the data and clarifications provided on selected issues addressed to them by GCR Legal Unit, for the purposes of the present report. GCR would also like to thank our volunteer, Konstantina Christou, and the following DLA Piper lawyers for their Pro Bono contribution in reviewing the updated report: Gajendran Balachandran, Gurj Tiwana, Payel Patel, Philippa Parkinson, Sarah Murphy and Elin Greenhalgh.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2022, unless otherwise stated.