- 2020 UPDATE - MAY 2021 (1.68 MB)
- 2019 UPDATE - APRIL 2020 (1.51 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2019 (1.66 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2018 (1.67 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2017 (1.64 MB)
- FIRST UPDATE - OCTOBER 2015 (1.48 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - APRIL 2015 (1.59 MB)
The 2020 update of this report was written by Laura Rezzonico, Lucia Della Torre and Adriana Romer, legal unit of the Swiss Refugee Council, and was edited by ECREThis report draws on jurisprudence of the Federal Administrative Court, publicly available statistics by the State Secretariat for Migration (SEM), press releases of the SEM and the Federal Council, information and statistics provided by the SEM upon request, newspaper articles, documents from the political process, and the experience of the Swiss Refugee Council from its daily work in different functions, especially the coordination of the different legal advisory offices.
The Swiss Refugee Council would like to thank the organisations and authorities that provided us with information for the purpose of this report.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2020, unless otherwise stated.
To access the report, you can download the full report (in PDF version) above or navigate through the Table of Contents on the right column.