- 2022 UPDATE - MAY 2023 (1.91 MB)
- AIDA 2022 TEMPORARY PROTECTION (0.36 MB)
- 2021 UPDATE: MAY 2022 (3.38 MB)
- AIDA 2021: Executive summary in Romanian (0.45 MB)
- 2020 UPDATE - APRIL 2021 (1.94 MB)
- 2019 UPDATE - APRIL 2020 (1.92 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - MARCH 2019 (2.09 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - FEBRUARY 2018 (1.97 MB)
The information in this report draws upon statistics provided by the General Immigration Inspectorate (IGI), interviews throughout 2022 and at the beginning of 2023, with relevant stakeholders at IGI and civil society organisations. This includes legal counsellors providing services in the different Regional Centres for Accommodation and Procedures for Asylum Seekers of the country (Timișoara, Şomcuta Mare, Rădăuţi, Galaţi, Bucharest and Giurgiu), as well as visits to the Regional Reception Centres: Timişoara on 15 December 2022 and Giurgiu on 30-31 January 2023 and to the Public Custody Centre of Arad on 16 March 2023 and to the Public Custody Centre of Otopeni on 21 March 2023. Interviews were held with the directors of Bucharest, Rădăuţi and Galati and Şomcuta Mare.
The information in this report is up to date as of 31 December 2022, unless otherwise stated.