- 2021 UPDATE: MAY 2022 (2.83 MB)
- AIDA 2021: Executive summary in Swedish (0.22 MB)
- 2020 UPDATE - APRIL 2021 (1.48 MB)
- 2019 UPDATE - MAY 2020 (1.49 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - APRIL 2019 (1.53 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - MARCH 2018 (1.72 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - MARCH 2017 (1.37 MB)
- THIRD UPDATE - DECEMBER 2015 (1.08 MB)
- SECOND UPDATE - APRIL 2015 (0.85 MB)
- FIRST UPDATE - DECEMBER 2013 (0.77 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - MAY 2013 (0.76 MB)
This report was prepared by the Swedish Refugee Law Center under the lead of Martin Nyman with contributions from Tomas Alvarsson, Anna-Pia Beier, Johannes Björhn, Elin Jakobsson, Sara Jonsson, Linnea Midtsian and Karl Nilsson at the Swedish Refugee Law Center, and edited by ECRE. The first report and first three updates were compiled by George Joseph, Director of National and Migration Department, Caritas Sweden and Michael Williams of the Swedish Network of Refugee Support Groups (FARR), and edited by ECRE. The 2016, 2017 and 2018 updates were prepared by Michael Williams of FARR and Lisa Hallstedt. The 2019 update was prepared by Martin Nyman and Peter Varga of the Swedish Refugee Law Center. The 2020 update was prepared by Martin Nyman at the Swedish Refugee Law Center.
This report draws on the practice of civil society organisations and other relevant actors, statistical information from the Swedish Migration Agency, the Swedish Migration Courts, as well as legal guidance documents and reports from the Migration Agency. The author would like to thank the Swedish Migration Agency and the Swedish National Courts Administration for their input.
The information in this report is up to date as of 31 December 2021, unless otherwise stated.
To access the updated report, you can navigate through the table of contents on the right end side or download the full report (in PDF) above.