- 2019 Update - APRIL 2020 (1.15 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - MARCH 2019 (1.55 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2018 (1.41 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2017 (1.37 MB)
- FOURTH UPDATE - NOVEMBER 2015 (1.13 MB)
- THIRD UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2015 (1.02 MB)
- SECOND UPDATE - MAY 2014 (1.04 MB)
- FIRST UPDATE - DECEMBER 2013 (0.78 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - MARCH 2013 (0.74 MB)
This report was jointly researched and written by aditus foundation and the Jesuit Refugee Service Malta and was edited by ECRE.
This report draws on the information gathered by the authors’ practice, statistical data and other information provided by the Maltese authorities, as well as other available sources.
We would like to thank the Office of the Refugee Commissioner, the Refugee Appeals Board, the Agency for the Welfare of Asylum Seekers (AWAS), the Malta Police Force and UNHCR Malta for their cooperation in providing the requested data and information.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2019, unless otherwise stated.
To access the updated report, you can navigate through the table of content on the right end side or download the full report (in PDF) above.