- 2021 UPDATE: MAY 2022 (2.98 MB)
- AIDA 2021: Executive summary in Polish (0.58 MB)
- 2020 UPDATE - APRIL 2021 (1.36 MB)
- 2019 UPDATE- APRIL 2020 (1.44 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - MARCH 2019 (1.84 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2018 (1.48 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2017 (1.59 MB)
- FOURTH UPDATE - NOVEMBER 2015 (1.39 MB)
- THIRD UPDATE - JANUARY 2015 (0.95 MB)
- SECOND UPDATE - JUNE 2014 (1.13 MB)
- FIRST UPDATE - NOVEMBER 2013 (0.94 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - APRIL 2013 (0.90 MB)
This report was written by Karolina Rusiłowicz, in collaboration with Ewa Ostaszewska-Żuk, lawyer at the Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights (HFHR), and Maja Łysienia (legal counsel – radca prawny), with the support of Helsinki Foundation for Human Rights, and was edited by ECRE.
This report draws on information provided by the Office for Foreigners, the Border Guard, the Refugee Board, Voivods, and NGOs in writing and in oral interviews.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2021, unless otherwise stated.
To access the updated report, you can navigate through the table of contents on the right end side or download the full report (in PDF) above.