- 2020 UPDATE - MARCH 2021 (1.47 MB)
- 2019 UPDATE - MAY 2020 (1.30 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - MARCH 2019 (1.45 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2018 (1.32 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2017 (1.13 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - MARCH 2016 (1.13 MB)
This report was written by Nikola Kovačević independent expert and refugee lawyer from Serbia and with the help of:
- A11 – Initiative for Economic and Social Rights (A11),
- The Belgrade Centre for Human Rights (BCHR),
- The Center for Research and Social Development (IDEAS),
- The Psychosocial Innovation Network (PIN)
- and Danish Refugee Council (DRC).
and was edited by ECRE.
This report draws on authors and the above-enlisted CSOs’ experience in providing legal, psycho-social and medical assistance to asylum seekers and refugees in Serbia, engaging the asylum authorities and monitoring the respect for the right to asylum in the country.
To access the updated report, you can navigate through the table of contents on the right end side or download the full report (in PDF) above.