- 2019 UPDATE - MAY 2020 (1.30 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - MARCH 2019 (1.45 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2018 (1.32 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2017 (1.13 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - MARCH 2016 (1.13 MB)
This report was written by Nikola Kovačević at the Belgrade Centre for Human Rights (BCHR), and was edited by ECRE.
This report draws on the BCHR’s experience in representing asylum seekers and refugees in Serbia, engaging the asylum authorities and monitoring the respect for the right to asylum in the country.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2019, unless otherwise stated.
To access the updated report, you can navigate through the table of contents on the right end side or download the full report (in PDF) above.