- 2021 UPDATE: MAY 2022 (2.74 MB)
- AIDA 2021: Executive summary in Italian (0.49 MB)
- 2020 UPDATE - JUNE 2021 (1.92 MB)
- 2019 UPDATE - JUNE 2020 (1.88 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - APRIL 2019 (2.09 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - MARCH 2018 (1.81 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2017 (1.59 MB)
- FOURTH UPDATE - DECEMBER 2015 (1.57 MB)
- THIRD UPDATE - JANUARY 2015 (1.33 MB)
- SECOND UPDATE - APRIL 2014 (0.72 MB)
- FIRST UPDATE - NOVEMBER 2013 (1.26 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - MAY 2013 (1.16 MB)
The report was written by Caterina Bove and Maria Cristina Romano of the Association for Legal Studies on Immigration (ASGI), and edited by ECRE.
This report draws on practice by ASGI legal representatives across the different regions of Italy, as well as available statistical information and reports, case law and other publicly available sources.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2021, unless otherwise stated.
To access the updated report, you can navigate through the table of contents on the right end side or download the full report (in PDF) above.