- 2022 UPDATE: MAY 2023 (1.36 MB)
- AIDA 2022 TEMPORARY PROTECTION (0.40 MB)
- 2021 UPDATE: MAY 2022 (1.54 MB)
- AIDA 2021: Executive summary in Slovenian (0.47 MB)
- 2020 UPDATE - MARCH 2021 (1.22 MB)
- 2019 UPDATE - MARCH 2020 (1.15 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - MARCH 2019 (1.49 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - MARCH 2018 (1.45 MB)
This report was written by Urša Regvar and Lana Krznarič from PIC (Legal Centre for the Protection of Human Rights and the Environment) and was edited by ECRE. The initial report was written by Miha Nabergoj. The 2018 to 2021 updates were written by Urša Regvar at PIC and edited by ECRE.
The information in this report draws upon observations from activities carried out by PIC, including legal assistance to asylum seekers, as well as statistics and information shared inter alia by the Migration directorate, the Government Office for the Support and Integration of Migrants, and civil society organisations.
The information in this report is up to date as of 31 December 2022, unless otherwise stated.
To access the updated report, you can navigate through the table of content on the right end side or download the full report (in PDF) above.