- 2019 UPDATE - APRIL 2020 (1.48 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - MARCH 2019 (1.82 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - MARCH 2018 (2.05 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - MARCH 2017 (1.47 MB)
- SECOND UPDATE - DECEMBER 2015 (1.26 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - OCTOBER 2014 (0.91 MB)
This report was written by Lana Tučkorić at the Croatian Law Centre, and was edited by ECRE.
This report draws on information gathered through the practice of the Croatian Law Centre, data and information provided by Administrative Courts, the High Administrative Court, the Croatian Employment Service UNHCR, UNICEF, attorneys at law and relevant organisations, including the Croatian Red Cross, the Centre for Peace Studies, Doctors of the World, Society for Psychological Assistance, as well as from other publicly available sources.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2019, unless otherwise stated
To access the updated report, you can navigate through the table of contents on the right end side or download the full report (in PDF) above.