- 2022 UPDATE - JUNE 2023 (3.23 MB)
- AIDA 2022 TEMPORARY PROTECTION (0.70 MB)
- 2021 UPDATE: APRIL 2022 (1.75 MB)
- AIDA 2021: Executive summary in Croatian (0.25 MB)
- 2020 UPDATE - MAY 2021 (1.60 MB)
- 2019 UPDATE - APRIL 2020 (1.48 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - MARCH 2019 (1.82 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - MARCH 2018 (2.05 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - MARCH 2017 (1.47 MB)
- SECOND UPDATE - DECEMBER 2015 (1.26 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - OCTOBER 2014 (0.91 MB)
This report was written by Lana Tučkorić at the Croatian Law Centre, and was edited by ECRE.
The temporary protection section of the report was written by Lucija Koren and Dora Palić.
This report draws on information gathered through the practice of the Croatian Law Centre, data and information provided by Administrative Courts, the High Administrative Court, the Croatian Employment Service, Civil Protection Directorate of the Ministry of Interior, IOM, UNHCR, attorneys at law and relevant organisations, including the Are you Syrious, Croatian Red Cross, the Centre for Peace Studies, Civil Rights Project Sisak, Centre for Missing and Exploited Children Croatia, Civis Mundi, D kolektiv, Doctors of the World (MdM), Rehabilitation Centre for Stress and Trauma, Society for Psychological Assistance- Centre for children, youth and family –Modus, SVOJA association, as well as from other publicly available sources.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2022, unless otherwise stated.
To access the updated report, you can navigate through the table of contents on the right end side or download the full report (in PDF) above.