- 2022 UPDATE - APRIL 2023 (1.95 MB)
- AIDA 2022 TEMPORARY PROTECTION (0.60 MB)
- 2021 UPDATE - APRIL 2022 (2.28 MB)
- AIDA 2021: Executive summary in Hungarian (0.50 MB)
- 2020 UPDATE - APRIL 2021 (1.79 MB)
- 2019 Update - FEBRUARY 2020 (1.61 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - MARCH 2019 (1.71 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2018 (1.75 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2017 (1.60 MB)
- FOURTH UPDATE - NOVEMBER 2015 (1.33 MB)
- THIRD UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2015 (1.00 MB)
- SECOND UPDATE - APRIL 2014 (0.79 MB)
- FIRST UPDATE - DECEMBER 2013 (0.71 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - JULY 2013 (0.70 MB)
This report was written by Katalin Juhász, Gruša Matevžič and Zsolt Szekeres of the Hungarian Helsinki Committee (HHC). The initial report and all previous updates were written by the HHC. The report was edited by ECRE.
The information for the 2022 update is obtained from the interviews with the HHC staff and contracted attorneys, UNHCR, Terre Des Hommes and IOM Hungary, as well as from questionnaires submitted to the Hungarian authorities and Hungarian civil and church organizations, i.e. Budapest Methodological Centre of Social Policy and Its Institutions, Cordelia Foundation, Jesuit Refugee Service, Kalunba Social Services Nonprofit Ltd., Hungarian Maltese Charity, Menedék Hungarian Association for Migrants, and Next Step Hungary Association and from available reports.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2022, unless otherwise stated.