- 2021 UPDATE - APRIL 2022 (2.28 MB)
- AIDA 2021: Executive summary in Hungarian (0.50 MB)
- 2020 UPDATE - APRIL 2021 (1.79 MB)
- 2019 Update - FEBRUARY 2020 (1.61 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - MARCH 2019 (1.71 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2018 (1.75 MB)
- 2016 UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2017 (1.60 MB)
- FOURTH UPDATE - NOVEMBER 2015 (1.33 MB)
- THIRD UPDATE - FEBRUARY 2015 (1.00 MB)
- SECOND UPDATE - APRIL 2014 (0.79 MB)
- FIRST UPDATE - DECEMBER 2013 (0.71 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - JULY 2013 (0.70 MB)
This report was written by Márta Pardavi, Gruša Matevžič, Júlia Iván and Anikó Bakonyi of the Hungarian Helsinki Committee (HHC), the first three updates were written by Gruša Matevžič, the fourth update was written by Gruša Matevžič, Júlia Iván, Anikó Bakonyi and Gábor Gyulai, and the 2016 and 2017 updates were written by András Alföldi, Gruša Matevžič, Zita Barcza-Szabó and Zsolt Szekeres. The 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 updates were written by Gruša Matevžič, Zita Barcza-Szabó, Zsolt Szekeres and Magda Major. The report was edited by ECRE.
The information for the 2021 update is obtained from the interviews with the HHC staff and contracted attorneys, UNHCR Hungary, as well as from questionnaires submitted to the Hungarian authorities and Hungarian civil and church organizations, i.e. Budapest Methodological Centre of Social Policy and Its Institutions, Cordelia Foundation, Hungarian Baptist Aid, Jesuit Refugee Service, Kalunba Social Services Nonprofit Ltd., Maltese Care Nonprofit Ltd., Menedék Hungarian Association for Migrants, The Evangelical Lutheran Church in Hungary and Next Step Hungary Association and from available reports.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2021, unless otherwise stated.