Country Report: Türkiye Last updated: 27/02/23
- 2021 UPDATE: JULY 2022 (2.77 MB)
- 2021 UPDATE - Arabic version (7.97 MB)
- 2021 UPDATE - Turkish version (6.35 MB)
- AIDA 2021: Executive summary in Turkish (0.52 MB)
- 2020 UPDATE - MAY 2021 (2.13 MB)
- 2020 UPDATE - Arabic version (3.83 MB)
- 2020 UPDATE - Turkish version (3.32 MB)
- 2019 UPDATE - APRIL 2020 (1.97 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - MARCH 2019 (2.04 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - Arabic version (2.65 MB)
- 2018 UPDATE - Turkish version (2.07 MB)
- 2017 UPDATE - MARCH 2018 (2.11 MB)
- FIRST UPDATE - DECEMBER 2015 (1.93 MB)
- FIRST REPORT - MAY 2015 (1.35 MB)
The original report and first update were researched and drafted by Refugee Rights Türkiye and edited by ECRE. The updates since 2017 have been researched and drafted by an independent consultant and edited by ECRE.
The 2021 update of the report draws on desk research and information collected from civil society organisations, academia, and legal practitioners from cities across Türkiye through Zoom interviews due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Access to official information on the situation of persons under international or temporary protection in Türkiye remains limited to date.
The information in this report is up-to-date as of 31 December 2021, unless otherwise stated.